What can make marriage more appealing to todays men?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Probably get more money and education. The divorce rate gets lower the more income you make and also within certain professions.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
update breh
My girl is 4 months pregnant... Her whole family hating that we aren't married :stopitslime:

Just gonna go sign some fukking papers .. not doing the whole wedding b.s. Got a damn baby on the way, going from 2 incomes to just mine AND we buying a house this year :skip:

Dunno how to feel
ArtisticTallGrackle-max-1mb.gif

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
My girl is 4 months pregnant... Her whole family hating that we aren't married :stopitslime:

Just gonna go sign some fukking papers .. not doing the whole wedding b.s. Got a damn baby on the way, going from 2 incomes to just mine AND we buying a house this year :skip:

Dunno how to feel
Nah you doing the right thing. Now is not the time to pay for what is let's face it an expensive party. You got more important things to worry about.

Sort your actual life out by getting the house and having the kid... and then have a nice wedding in the future when your comfortable and can celebrate it properly. Just make sure you have a prenup :sas2:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

Dunno how to feel

Buying a house and having a baby at the same time with family interference..

On one income...

Yeah the ROUGH times are coming...

This gonna definitely make you a man lol...

Hope it all works out for you tho