What did you always wanna do as a kid but your family was too poor?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Disneyland and it was less than 2 hours away :mjcry:

I use take $10 out of my moms purse and send it to the scamming sweepstakes once a month
9 year old me was conceived we would win a billion dollars and move to anaheim

until I got caught, my sister snitched
:dead:

Mega

Superstar
Daps
Me too. Anyone from Boston knows of a bargain store called L&M’s. My mom would buy all my clothes from there. They would be sOo tight. Meanwhile my cousins mom was buying him $500 jackets and expensive watches. It didn’t help we went to the same school and had all the same classes :francis:. I hated not having much growing up but I get it. My mom was a single parent and she was doing her best. But I’ll be damned if I didn’t feel like:pacspit: at times. Not to moms though:whoa:
The old L&M store over in Uphams Corner? That place used to be crazy during the back to school week.

86\*/98

Chef Will Equilibrar Òkùnkùn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sparking blunts in the shade.
See/play in a lot of snow, take a flight and go to a camp like Camp Anawana like on the show Eat Your Shorts. As an adult when I lived in Portland and Seattle I hated waking up and seeing snow, I hate flying, and I'll never send my children to a summer camp out of fear of predators. :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Mostly going out to eat in random restaurants we passed. I'd see those pizza places or steakhouses and wonder what it was like.

Or just about any attraction we passed, theme parks or aquariums or anything.

Not having a video game system or computer was a drain too.