What do you think the real reason is for the Shelton/Cedric burial?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not only did they disband this Hurt Business gimmick but they definitely have went out their way to tell the viewers "These two nyggas right here? They ain't shyt and never was shyt". But whats the excuse this time? Releasing Peyton Royc..I get it. She can't wrestle. She sucks. Asuka could barely carry her. But we all know Cedric and Benjamin can do anything in the ring. Why is Damien Priest pushed and these guys are used as losers weekly now??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i was sad to see them as a no-entrance jobber team so quick after that...like why even keep them together as a team?

and then you see this nikka MVP hiring TBAR and Slapjack or whoever the fukk :dead:
Every week hes using goofball jobbers and immediately goes to Twitter "They ain't part of the Hurt Business" lol

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I said it in another thread. I think they split up The Hurt Business because of the positive babyface reaction they were getting on the internet. They want to keep Lashley as a heel champion. Since there are no crowds, Cokeboy can do whatever he wants without any sort of fan backlash. If THB were there with crowds, they'd have no choice but to keep it together as a babayface/tweener type of group.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I said it in another thread. I think they split up The Hurt Business because of the positive babyface reaction they were getting on the internet. They want to keep Lashley as a heel champion. Since there are no crowds, Cokeboy can do whatever he wants without any sort of fan backlash. If THB were there with crowds, they'd have no choice but to keep it together as a babayface/tweener type of group.

That's what I don't get about Vince. People are reacting positively. Who cares if they're getting a face reaction? Good thing he didn't neuter Stone Cold who was supposed to be a heel but caught fire because of the Austin 3:16 promo.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
That's what I don't get about Vince. People are reacting positively. Who cares if they're getting a face reaction? Good thing he didn't neuter Stone Cold who was supposed to be a heel but caught fire because of the Austin 3:16 promo.

It's his show, and he wants Drew as the premiere babyface and Lashley as the premiere heel right now.

I agree though. The thing is, he's ALWAYS done this. The only reason why he didn't neuter Stone Cold/The Rock is because WCW gave him no choice whatsoever. He had to feed off the fan reaction otherwise his company was done. Now he can do what he wants, regardless of any sort of fan backlash, because he has corporate / Saudi money to fall back on :yeshrug: