What Does The Coli Think Of This Morgan Freeman Interview?

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Nikkas like this make me sick :russ: :mjlol::scust:

How you a black man going to say stop racism by stop talking about it and let white people applaud that bullshyt

They the ones that make everything about race with their racist actions you goofball . Racist would go away if they stop being racist not if we stopped talking about it :mjlol:

I genuinely believe that racism is in white people dna anyway that shyt will never go away :yeshrug:

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Nikkas like this make me sick :russ: :mjlol::scust:

How you a black man going to say stop racism by stop talking about it and let white people applaud that bullshyt

They the ones that make everything about race with their racist actions you goofball . Racist would go away if they stop being racist not if we stopped talking about it :mjlol:

I genuinely believe that racism is in white people dna anyway that shyt will never go away :yeshrug:
If I said something political and only white people agreed with me I would look in the mirror and question myself :russ:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I can see how this can be interpreted as 🦝ery, but I think his point is that white people should stop being racists and seeing our race before they see us as people.

Not caping for him, but that’s how I took it. If cacs stop getting hung up on our race and see we’ve contributed mightily to US history, racism would end. We’ve earned our place in this country.

5thbornpowerseed

All Star
Daps
shyt is crazy...
In every post...No respect shown for perspectives of other black folks...
Everything but hardcore militancy is considered c00ning yet nikkas aint kill shyt yet...
Most dont evn own a gun...
You live peace but talk war?

Is it oochie wally or one mic?
:yeshrug:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
The last part I don't agree with
"I'll stop calling you a White man, and you'll stop calling me a Black man".....

Nah ethnicity and culture matter. Every group has a unique culture and values. Whenever I hear people bigging up "homogeneous culture" it always means White culture and everyone else assimilates

But I 100% agree with him on not having a Black History month. It's one of the dumbest things ever created