What exactly was Kelis’s milkshake?

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Years later upon further analysis, I’m not entirely sure was she was referring to.
:patrice:
Head game and ability to swallow? (Straw being a penis and white milkshake being cum)

Titty shaking? (Milk shaking in her lactating titties as she shakes them)

Vaginal taste (sweet like a milkshake)

Actual milkshakes (maybe she just makes good milkshakes?)

Thoughts?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
All you had to do was google.

Kelis’s 2003 smash “Milkshake” is about a special female quality that men find irresistible. Kelis told Blues & Soul: “To me, a milkshake itself represents the essence of a woman. It’s that thing that men are drawn to about women and what separates one sex from the other.” She also suggested not overthinking the song: “It’s sorta cheeky—not to be taken too seriously—a fun, chanty kind of thing.”

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
All you had to do was google.

Kelis’s 2003 smash “Milkshake” is about a special female quality that men find irresistible. Kelis told Blues & Soul: “To me, a milkshake itself represents the essence of a woman. It’s that thing that men are drawn to about women and what separates one sex from the other.” She also suggested not overthinking the song: “It’s sorta cheeky—not to be taken too seriously—a fun, chanty kind of thing.”
:ehh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’d be lying to yourself if certain females don't draw you in for whatever reason. It’s not about looks either. You see it here a lot.