What have you learned from Kevin Samuels?

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Women not submitting to men isn't a bad thing, especially if he's leading them to no where.

If the only man you qualify for is a man with no direction - then you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why youre only attracting men with zero direction and no ambition

Maybe thats what you qualify for...a directionless male.

Just like certain men only qualify for.... a low quality woman.

Why cant you attract a man with direction and ambition?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Answers like this are problem. Why together and under your "leadership" would bills be pilling up and living in a neighborhood so unsafe people are breaking in? Everyone deserves a romantic partner, but not all men have nor will develop the tools to "lead" a partnership to a significant place. Women not submitting to men isn't a bad thing, especially if he's leading them to no where.
Nobody deserves anything. Just like we earn a wage, we also have to earn a relationship. The bolded is kinda funny, because the women who say they won't "submit" to a man, usually be the SAME ones who 'slip up' and have kids with said man. The math ain't mathin'

P.s As for the "Bills piling up", I was more-so speaking from the everyday man's POV. Bills pile up (it happens :yeshrug:), every neighborhood has some form of crime (there's nothing you can do) and sometimes the the power goes out (It could be weather). Either way, society/women expects us to jump into action. So how is it wrong if a man expects "submission" cooperation in return? I don't see anything problematic with my post, to be honest with you.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody deserves anything. Just like we earn a wage, we also have to earn a relationship. The bolded is kinda funny, because the women who say they won't "submit" to a man, usually be the SAME ones who 'slip up' and have kids with said man. The math ain't mathin'

P.s As for the "Bills piling up", I was more-so speaking from the everyday man's POV. Bills pile up (it happens :yeshrug:), every neighborhood has some form of crime (there's nothing you can do) and sometimes the the power goes out (It could be weather). Either way, society/women expects us to jump into action. So how is it wrong if a man expects "submission" cooperation in return? I don't see anything problematic with my post, to be honest with you.

We can disagree about what we "deserve", but most people have explored or are exploring romance in some type of way and I feel that should be a healthy, positive, progressive dynamic, however it's set up.

Sex is the way babies are made. A lot of us aren't thinking about a leadership/submission dynamic when fukking. :manny: I get why you're tying the two together, but I deal in reality.

No, bills don't just "pile up". It happens as a reaction to some event (loss of income/not enough income, creating more bills than income allows, medical emergency, car accident, etc) or lack of action (didn't pay for whatever reason). Cooperation and submission are different. If the plan for yourself has only yielded to place where you have neighborhood safety concerns and bills piling up, it's understandable why a woman would be hesitant to place you at the helm.

But we can be in cooperation where we draft a plan TOGETHER, that would benefit us both. fukk a society's view of you and worry about your partner's. A lot of yall complain regularly about capitalism, unaffordability, and life in general being hard, so what person in their right mind would position themselves UNDER you and let you lead them?

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the only man you qualify for is a man with no direction - then you need to look in the mirror and ask yourself why youre only attracting men with zero direction and no ambition

Maybe thats what you qualify for...a directionless male.

Just like certain men only qualify for.... a low quality woman.

Why cant you attract a man with direction and ambition?

According to Kevin, it's because I'm fat, a single mother and "high-earning" and I agree with this because I have a complete understanding as to how society works, and that's why I don't date.

With that said, my original post was referring to "average earning" men who don't possess the tools or resources to lead, being frustrated that women won't submit to them. Why would they? And why are you so hell bent on submission when partnership is your best bet.

Leading is hard when you don't have the components. That's why so many relationships are in breakdown. Trying to be in roles you're not qualified for.

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I've been trying to let the late great veteran live and avoid threads and shyt, on him.

I learned that we NEED....we NEED OG to speak to young black men AND women.

The OGs need to be men and women, too. Plus, most ppl's egos too big to see outside of themselves.

Including myself. Most ppl hate him because he touched on ppl's personal situations without actually talking to or knowing them.

Lastly :yeshrug: the black community needs marriage.

I'm #GMB, but, I'm gonna get myself together and atleast get married in my 40's.