What in the pedo fukk shyt is this thread from 2013?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
That thread his quote was from highlights a few more of those “men” on this site. How enlightening :jbhmm:

There are/were a lot of sick freaks on this site, and they got people that tacitly support them too who are still running around.

Let's just say that my boys know not to fall asleep around me when they come over my crib. Let's just say that they might walk funny the next day...because the couch is a bit cramped and uncomfortable of course.
The exact same poster
HyRwLmq.png

ElLcqIJ.png

Some folk are purely evil and will go to great lengths to justify their depravity.

And, anyone that "jokes" on child rape is probably on some other type of time too. I saw the effects of it growing up with a close friend and family member who were raped as kids. They are still dealing with the trauma.

shyt ain't funny at all.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
For the fukking life of me, I really don't see how a fukking grown up can be sexually attracted to children. fukkING CHILDREN. And then these same sick ass fukking weirdos talking about having sex with their own kids. And being a man that was sexually abused as a minor, I wish nothing but pure hell for all you pedophiles on here and in real life. All you bytches don't deserve to live :scust:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK,DE,MUFC,DMV
Seriously folks need to understand this internet shyt is no joke. when you put it on the net its there forever. also don't guys understand tons of folks lurk these forms with all kinds of skills sets and connections. I have personally seen cats get exposed with just their IP address. whole internet history,

:duck:

yeah this truly is the male LSA.

sshot51adf55b0618d.jpg

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps