What is THE most important tool in the game of basketball?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
arent you white? wigger u have no game :rudy:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
jumpshot

if u got a perfect jumpshot you can stay in the league til u like 40

verbaltelekinesis

LWO Joint Chief
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I acutally agree with villian on this, it's a jumpshot. Specifically, I think it's the 12 - 18 foot jumpshot. If you have perfected that, everything else becomes SO much easier.

At any position, as long as you have a decent handle, just decent. That 12- 18 footer makes it so much easier to get to the rim.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I acutally agree with villian on this, it's a jumpshot. Specifically, I think it's the 12 - 18 foot jumpshot. If you have perfected that, everything else becomes SO much easier.

At any position, as long as you have a decent handle, just decent. That 12- 18 footer makes it so much easier to get to the rim.

Now that I think about it, if we don't consider size an actual tool, then a perfect jump shot IS the right answer. If you have a great jump shot, you can actually become a fast player even when you actually aren't fast (see: Steve Nash).

tstone

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Slashing ability of d wade, either good shot to basket or draw the foul

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Now that I think about it, if we don't consider size an actual tool, then a perfect jump shot IS the right answer. If you have a great jump shot, you can actually become a fast player even when you actually aren't fast (see: Steve Nash).

yea if we lineup the same sized dudes with same athletic ability and give them each a different tool imma take the 1 with the best J. Hardest to stop a great shooter IMO run him off screens, pull ups, anytime he gets an inch :win: