What is the most painful bitter lesson you’ve ever learnt in life.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Yea man, I had a similar experience . I even had to cut off family members.
It’s true you see people’s real colors when you fall on hard times
:francis: I went thru a breakup couple months ago and it’s funny a “friend” of my that I helped pay rent, whenever he needed something I was always their for him advice money etccc:francis::francis: when I was at my lowest no one check for me:yeshrug: life is bizarre :yeshrug:
Then they get mad at you for flipping the script on them:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
A lot of your friends and family will interpret beneficial growth/change/evolution on your part as a threat to their status quo.

This one is deep so I'll kick the bobo for a mo:

Everything in life is relational, meaning you're tall compared to someone small etc.. its how we create our mind map and why they say no man is an island. If you decide to better yourself - by losing weight, getting a new skill, improving your mind etc.. - people may initially support you as they feel its the right thing to do but once they see you're for real they'll clown, guilt trip and discourage you in a million subtle and not so ways.

Why?

Reason being is your change upsets their inner equilibrium - the famous discomfort zone most call home - as it moves a piece of their mind map in unpredictable ways which in turn alters their perception of self. In so many ways its got very little to do with you but all about them this is why if you ever plan on doing something big - never tell a soul, let the results speak for themselves.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
That damn near everything we're taught in life is a bold face lie.

This is so true that its absolutely insane but one I won't go into here because of the immense amount of dissonance it generates. They say the bigger the trick and the older it is the easier it is to pull because people think it can't be that big or that old that everyone falls for it. So they do.

Its the next step from the thunk/think perspective I mentioned and why Bob said "Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds" because no one is going to do it for you because they can't. You have to put to the work in by realizing there is a problem in the first place but thunking automatically precludes that realization so its a great scam.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
No matter how great you treat your girl/wife, it’s never enough.

Jealousy has no boundaries.

As a man, female friends are better than male friends.

People actually hate to see you happy and admired.

Financial literacy is so important.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
No matter how great you treat your girl/wife, it’s never enough.

Jealousy has no boundaries.

As a man, female friends are better than male friends.

People actually hate to see you happy and admired.

Financial literacy is so important.

Why? This is usually until she enters a relationship