What Jennifer Did | Official Teaser | Netflix Documentary 4/10

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030

It was a violent crime that shook a quiet Canadian town: Mysterious intruders break into the home of Vietnamese immigrants, seemingly at random, and leave a traumatized daughter as the only witness. Neighbors and friends describe the family as hospitable, generous, and hard-working – how could they be targets? This feature-length documentary from director Jenny Popplewell (American Murder: The Family Next Door) uses police interrogation footage and testimony from those involved to unravel a web of complexities that no one saw coming. What Jennifer Did is only on Netflix, April 10th.

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I read about this a while back. It’s a pretty wild story. I’ll watch it.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Just saw this. Man, those immigrant helicopter parents will drive a kid insane. Look, if your kid ain’t it to be what you want them to be, let them live…or you gonna be a dead mf.

When she described the “black dudes” as the aggressors I thought “ here we go, making up imaginary black guys doing home invasions” but turns out, there really is no shortage of negroes down bad enough to throw away their lives for $10k split 3 ways….

Although Jennifer had her phone and laptop confiscated by her parents, she was eventually able to secretly reconnect with Wong, and together they began to plot a staged home invasion. They would make the murder of Hann and Bich Pan look like a robbery gone wrong, and to do so enlisted the help of three other accomplices: Lenford Crawford, David Mylvaganam and Eric Carty.

IMG-5233.webp

Pictured L-R: Lenford Crawford, David Mylvaganam and Eric Carty
After death, it was estimated that the Pans would have left an estate worth around $1 million to Jennifer and her brother, Felix. From this, Jennifer had promised to pay $10,000 to the three men from her share of the inheritance for committing the crime.

Sonny Bonds

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’m about halfway in and I’m just confused about the 4 years of lying about being in college. What was she doing all day?

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I’m about halfway in and I’m just confused about the 4 years of lying about being in college. What was she doing all day?
read more about it...she was teaching piano/working at a restaurant to make money, and hanging at cafes

:mjpls: she trying to pin it on a breh...good thing her pops lived to set it straight