What must Obama do...

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Threadstarter why don't you explain specifically what policy moves Obama made or neglected to make that qualifies him as the one of the worst presidents of all time and tell us what he should've done and how he could've reasonably got those policies enacted into law?

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I dont think its a group of people I hate more than Republicans. So I'll vote for Barack again just to piss them off.

But the GOP is too slick for him. The way they are refusing to help in anyway is impressive. They got Obama to cut all those damn gov jobs and then laugh at him when unemployment numbers come out. And they seem to get very little blame from the majority of white people. Its all the n1gga's fault

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
He's not one of the worst presidents at all... people are forgetting GWB was littearlly just a president.

Just since JFK, I can say Ford, Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr are all worse than Obama.

Obama is only marginally better than Nixon Ford and Bush Sr tho, but he is a ways better than Jr and Reagan.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
He's not one of the worst presidents at all... people are forgetting GWB was littearlly just a president.

Just since JFK, I can say Ford, Nixon, Reagan, Bush Sr, Bush Jr are all worse than Obama.

Obama is only marginally better than Nixon Ford and Bush Sr tho, but he is a ways better than Jr and Reagan.

Nixon did more for Black people in his first term than Obama did...thats a fact Jack..