What other Star Wars characters should get Disney+ spinoffs?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If they're not gonna absorb Mara Jade, Dr Aphra is the only true logical choice, since they clearly want to explore this era. Sana would be a distant runner up, but that still puts them in the same era. Honestly, I think they're pretty much done with the known characters.

Finn would actually be a good character if they want to continue the series, being the injustice that was done to he (and Poe). Jannah?

Finn deserves to be redeemed as a Jedi

They would have to either recast Finn or do something animated.

Pretty sure John Boyega doesn't want to be involved with Star Wars anymore...

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

Right. I was gonna say that. He's like "eff this"

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Im fukking tired of Palpatine. Ill take any other Sith Lord at this point. Vader has a lot of potential in his solo adventures, take inspiration from the The Force Awakens or just make it canon, Sam Witwer still young enough to do Starkiller and Hayden as Vader is already a thing. Rework the story a bit and thats a huge hit.

Revan too, I definitely need a Revan centric series. Everyone wants Keanu to play him

JNew

Superstar
Daps
What makes the most sense

-windu (would make a perfect clone wars series)

-maul (could be a good prequel to episode 1)

-leia (could be a good prequel to a new hope)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I think if he sees the people in charge care about making a good product he would do it. You would probably have to offer him some sort of creative control.

Im going to say Darth Vader,hes the only person in Stars Wars I actually care about after discovering him recently:blessed:

I mustve watched something that made start getting youtube suggestions of his comics. I watched a few videos and kept watching. I know hes a villian,but at least in these comics he actually comes off kinda hilarious and petty at times:mjlol:

I watched one where somebody was about to beat the record he set as a kid in a race. So he used the force to make the vehichle crash before they could break it:laff:

Vader wouldnt need to be the main character. It would mostly be people telling their stories about how they survived Vader. Fought with Vader. How Vader saved their lives. So you would be getting both perspectives. From people who love and hate Vader. Vaders not even on that much because its mostly being told as flashbacks,or people talking in the aftermath about Vader

JNew

Superstar
Daps
after watching the first two epiosdes of obi wan, a leia show would actually be interesting. she was really the highlight of the show.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dr Aphra/Vader could be some all-time fukkerry. If you haven't checked either of these comics, you owe it to yourself. Vader challenge of the week series could be the GOAT Star Wars series. :banderas:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
after watching the first two epiosdes of obi wan, a leia show would actually be interesting. she was really the highlight of the show.

Right! Hire this girl full time. She's the embodiment of he older