What percent of the US Black population do you feel is conscious/Pro-Black

What percent of US Blacks are pro-Black/conscious?

• <1%

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • 1-5%

Votes: 18 30.5%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • 10-20%

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • >20%

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I say around 15% but if a clear, existential threat were presented to us, a switch would flip similar to the 60s/70s. They really don't want that to happen in the social media age.

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
Monetizing the pro-Black banner was detrimental to the Black Power/Black Pride movements of the 60's, 70's, 80's, and early 90's.
In the past, there honestly was a rising wave of Black pride. However, people have figured out that you can get paid if you call yourself a member of the conscious community and scream "white supremacy" on YouTube. When the Hotep Hustle started paying big money, the actual work stopped. As a result, we don't have a real Black Power/consciousness movement anymore. We just have a bunch of people online grifting and selling dreams.
Another form of pimping and exploitation of your own people. It always goes back to this..

Boxchevy

Pro
Daps
10-20%

Same percentage in each ethnic group/race/community.

You should never idealize and romanticize other ethnic groups. Regardless of ethnicity, the actual percentage of people with true racial/social/cultural/ethnic consciousness and awareness is low. I’m talking about the thinkers, doers, businessmen, lobbyists and workers. Not social media grifters and talkers. Jews marry out a lot. White folks marry out a lot, Latinos marry out a lot, Asians marry out too. Asians/ Muslims aren’t as United as you think, etc
This is copium...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It fluctuates.

It peaks when a Black person gets killed by the cops under suspect circumstances or a Black person gets killed by a racist CAC.

Since I've been paying attention pro blackness peaked the highest when George Floyd got murdered. I was alive for O.J trial but I was a young child when the case was going on (I don't remember it).

It also peaked multiple times throughout the 2010s as their a was a lot of racist shootings in that decade.

Last edited:

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
This is copium...
You Really believe other races are all on code? Every Asian, white, Arab, Indian, Jew, native Indian, Hispanic out there is on code 24/7?