What unarmed combat styles have you learned so far?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
So far in your life?

Are there any styles you are looking forward to learning?

So far I've learned, Wing Chun, Dutch Style Muay Thai (heavy on boxing) Wrestling (greco and free) and some BJJ

I'm thinking of Krav Maga next or Caporeia

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Muay Thai, TKD, BJJ, Boxing, Wrestling

Obviously not an expert in any of them. I'm tall and long so I typically use my striking to fight when I was training MMA. Use my wrestling to keep the fight where I want but I have good top control and good wrestling scrambles. I'm no BJJ whiz lol but I got some subs.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Muay Thai, TKD, BJJ, Boxing, Wrestling

Obviously not an expert in any of them. I'm tall and long so I typically use my striking to fight when I was training MMA. Use my wrestling to keep the fight where I want but I have good top control and good wrestling scrambles. I'm no BJJ whiz lol but I got some subs.
Which style do you feel most comfortable in?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I trained in Judo, Freestyle Wrestling, Boxing, Gracie Jiu-jitsu, Muay Thai, Kenpo Karate

But I returned to Gracie Jiu-jitsu and I'm sticking with it as my Art and Self Defense, I will train in MMA twice a month also

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Did about 2 solid months of BJJ.

Been doing Boxing (more so for fitness, but still picked up some skill) off and on since 2014.

I have actually spared w/ about 3 legit Pro's.

Sparred w/ a few GG/Amateurs too.

I got so good towards the end of 17, I was going to try to cut weight, seek out some legit training for 4-6 months and have a pro fight before the end of 2018.

But, fukk...life happens.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Any of yall remember/follow MankoFit from that fitness video off of Worldstar from a few years ago?

She posted a video a few days ago of her doing Muay Thai. Looked damn good too.

*found it