What we doing for Memorial Day Weekend?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
one beach on sat
another beach on sun
party on mon

hopefully weather holds up, this week has been nuts.

High Society

MY Kind of People
Daps
Reppin
The Country Club
Perhaps play a round at the course and then revel in some jest with the fellows at the country club

Maybe even dine on various grilled cuisines with my special lady and friends while the children indulge in a game of cricket on the back lawn.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my wife and kids are at a birthday party sleepover on friday, so I can have the house to myself to get shytfaced or kick it.

saturday, I got no plans. sunday, I'm invited to two bbq's. one is my parents cooking, the other is one of my college roommates is having.

since nothing is planned on sat and monday, I'll probably cook up some food cuz I got paid today and chill with the fam in the back yard.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Me and the wife going to Valdosta, Ga w/her side of the fam to go to Wild Adventures. Never been so hopefully it's as good as they swear it is :manny:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hittin up happy hour on friday to start the partyin then Atlantic City Sat-Sun hopefully nice weather hit up the beach bars. Monday hopefully i hear about a bbq if not recovering from the intense partying for 3 days.