What wrestling chick you willing to risk it all for ?

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Update:

— Gigi would ruin my life. She’d have me out here moving crazy, use my blood for ritual sacrifices to whatever pagan Gods she believes in, and I’m perfectly okay with that.

— I want Jamie Hayter to beat the dog shyt out of me. I’d be Tommy Dreamer to the bullshyt, saying “Thank You Ma’am, May I Have Another?”

— I’d box Mikaze for Sasha, brehs. I KNOW that Lil mf can’t fight. I’d indulge in our mutual weebisms and get down on one knee in front of one of those shrines out in Japan with the cherry blossom trees out front. Sailor Moon themed everything (Even though I hate Usagi’s meatball headed ass for chasing that unseasoned geek, Tuxedo Mask, over several lifetimes)

— I’d be the perfect house husband/gym partner/ free weight for Jade.

— Mina Shiwakawa can have my anything, no questions asked.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
bayley-wwe.gif

This survivor series look of Bailey Is the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in a wrestling ring.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Update:

— Gigi would ruin my life. She’d have me out here moving crazy, use my blood for ritual sacrifices to whatever pagan Gods she believes in, and I’m perfectly okay with that.

— I want Jamie Hayter to beat the dog shyt out of me. I’d be Tommy Dreamer to the bullshyt, saying “Thank You Ma’am, May I Have Another?”

— I’d box Mikaze for Sasha, brehs. I KNOW that Lil mf can’t fight. I’d indulge in our mutual weebisms and get down on one knee in front of one of those shrines out in Japan with the cherry blossom trees out front. Sailor Moon themed everything (Even though I hate Usagi’s meatball headed ass for chasing that unseasoned geek, Tuxedo Mask, over several lifetimes)

— I’d be the perfect house husband/gym partner/ free weight for Jade.

— Mina Shiwakawa can have my anything, no questions asked.
Mina with her Club Venus running mates would be fun.