Whatever happened to that start up company that had vader and x-pac signed?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:laugh:

was hearing little rumblings here and there about it but think since summer of last year I ain't heard shyt

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
Mr. Saint Laurent's fed. Fell through

But he does a podcast now and gets some name guests

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
never even heard of this jobber

he carried scott hall's bags for a while. the bald, heavy set guy from the old last call with scott hall youtube videos. ring a bell?

then he got sick of scott and publicly announced that he would no longer be affiliated with him. :scusthov:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:laugh: embarrassing

i actually kinda thought this orange something wrestlign company wuolda maybe made 1-2 news reports

not GRAND OPENING following by GRAND CLOSING

Singh

All Star
Daps
:laugh: embarrassing

i actually kinda thought this orange something wrestlign company wuolda maybe made 1-2 news reports

not GRAND OPENING following by GRAND CLOSING

bruh you think they was ready to compete against the Urban Wrestling Federation with goons like Gunplay, Uncle Murder, 40 Glocc, and Homicide on deck?

nerry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Saint Laurent's fed. Fell through

But he does a podcast now and gets some name guests

Oh that loser who leaked half of GNR's (guns n roses, the new band not old one lol) Chinese Democracy right before it came out, (shows up on GNR fan boards and promised to leak more songs last year and some of Axl's personal email/letters he had on his account), and still has the gall to show up at one of their shows in front of Axl's face that boldly, yeah that guy :birdman: :wtf: :deadrose:

another thing "carrying someone's bags" I've never seen rookies even in pictures, do that to the vets so if no one sees them doing that, even backstage, so does the term mean something "else".....:smugfavre: