What’s making her stick around?

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
She’s pretty as fukk, has options, and her own money… I didn’t come through for her twice in the past month on some pretty big things but she’s still here? She even complained and said that I needed to be more sensual during sex. She has also told me stories about her cutting dudes off for much less. She told me that she loves me and I honestly don’t even see how because I haven’t done anything for her to warrant her feeling that way.

I need a woman’s pov, what the hell is this chicks deal?

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Ask her, stop acting like all women are alike. Especially sourcing your responses from here!

Stop letting her down and step up

Act like you care, hope you get married :glassup:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She’s pretty as fukk, has options, and her own money… I didn’t come through for her twice in the past month on some pretty big things but she’s still here? She even complained and said that I needed to be more sensual during sex. She has also told me stories about her cutting dudes off for much less. She told me that she loves me and I honestly don’t even see how because I haven’t done anything for her to warrant her feeling that way.

I need a woman’s pov, what the hell is this chicks deal?
The heart wants what it wants. The messed up part is; if you start treating her better, will she still want you?