What's Next for "Main Event" Jey Uso??? EC Spoilers...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Saw a lot of people say the finish felt flat and mostly because Jey didn't turn on Sami..

Gotta say i disagree w/ that notion because The Bloodline story is more about Roman and Jey than even Sami.. That's where it all started. if they implode because of Jey Uso Roman's armor is gone and that's how Cody (or whoever) finally topples him.

Did yall want Jey to turn on Sami? That would have also made sense but Jey is a complex character here.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I didn’t, But also the tag titles and Jimmy Uso are becoming an actual albatross to Jey like people tried to say the MITB was for Theory.

I don’t want to Sami or Jey being stuck in a tag team with two dudes not on their levels in Jimmy or KO

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I didn’t, But also the tag titles and Jimmy Uso are becoming an actual albatross to Jey like people tried to say the MITB was for Theory.

I don’t want to Sami or Jey being stuck in a tag team with two dudes not on their levels in Jimmy or KO

What would you propose? i say both teams are probably conflicted headed into the match.. Sami and Owens win. next night jey turns on Roman.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What would you propose? i say both teams are probably conflicted headed into the match.. Sami and Owens win. next night jey turns on Roman.
Kind of tough to not just do the tag match now at mania tbh. I’d probably have The Usos retain them though and figure everything out after that depending on how Roman vs Cody goes.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I personally say Usos should have dropped the titles to New Day last time they wrestled :unimpressed:

Jey should definitely be the one who take the title off Roman and they should split the belts.

I’m still all for Zayn getting the title at some point. I hope they keep Jey and Sami cool for the time being. I just wish they ain’t have Sami spear him last night.

And they pulled the trigger on Roman turning on Sami way too soon :unimpressed:

Bloodline as a united front should have lasted well into the Summer

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Jimmy and Jey are losing those titles at Mania, which will probably stamp Jey definitively leaving The Bloodline.

Could see Roman using the Sami spear to his advantage to keep Jey in line for a little longer, and eventually Sami/KO vs The Usos at Mania is where Jey prolly throws it all away. Then it becomes a game of getting his brothers away from Roman.