What’s the best move? (Work - Chess moves)

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
Real replies please.

I got a little work settlement last year for like $25k but of course I still needed a job so I took a quick $60k job for an Indiana company (I’m remote) and I’ve been here 8 months. I started to like the job and stopped looking for the 100k jobs I’m qualified for.

:francis: They blindsided me with a Zoom meeting with hr and basically the shyt felt like I was in court.

“On October xx, @InGodWeTrust failed to…”

There’s no coming back from this. I don’t trust my ugly Jabba the Hut manager now. What can I do to extend this firing while I find a new role?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Real replies please.

I got a little work settlement last year for like $25k but of course I still needed a job so I took a quick $60k job for an Indiana company (I’m remote) and I’ve been here 8 months. I started to like the job and stopped looking for the 100k jobs I’m qualified for.

:francis: They blindsided me with a Zoom meeting with hr and basically the shyt felt like I was in court.

“On October xx, @InGodWeTrust failed to…”

There’s no coming back from this. I don’t trust my ugly Jabba the Hut manager now. What can I do to extend this firing while I find a new role?
I'm confused. You're about to get fired due to something you did or they just on some BS?

Polish up that resume and start reaching out to your network to see who may have something available