Whats the most fukkery filled television moment you witnessed live?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

The OJ verdict. Blacks cheering like we won the championship, and cacs FURIOUS:angry:
9/11

At the time I still thought wrestling was real. :mjlol:

live midday television during the week... I was watching and listening passively until the fukkery started :krs:

Witnessed most if not all these; LOL at the undertaker heel turn, WWE in their fukkery days, recalls vince juxxing Hulk Hogan with a pen around that time:mjlol:
9/11

Whole day was fukked up. I can remember everything like it was yesterday. Seeing that 2nd plane hit was surreal.
9/11 was a weird ass day for one it was cold as fukk the morning, so I got on the north face, get off the train its hot as fukk all of a sudden, I see two guys bamming it out and everybody going about their businesslike :dahell:, I get to school and home room we see smoke from the twin towers, then we hear and see a second plan hit the tower and we all knew shyt got real, most left to go home, and then they started barring kids from leaving as parents were scared......

We day flys by the whole hood silent, nobody stealing or looting, seeing weird shyt in the sky I never saw before(although i was no flying that day) and then everybody getting faded like America finally going to war while bumping the Blueprint which dropped that day, weird day all around :manny:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'd go OJ Chase as number one. Malice at the Palace is number two. Just cause the more you watched the more video came out of random shyt like the Jermaine O'Neal sliding punch, Freddie Jones running out with the dustpan. Moments like 9/11 were the biggest but not that fukkery filled in my opinion. This Bowe/Golota brawl after the fight has to be up there too.

OJ chase I remember being at my cousin's and my mom supposed to scoop me up. She was a few hours late because she was trying to see how the situation turned out.

Got to include this fight just for comedy's sake.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I'd go OJ Chase as number one. Malice at the Palace is number two. Just cause the more you watched the more video came out of random shyt like the Jermaine O'Neal sliding punch, Freddie Jones running out with the dustpan. Moments like 9/11 were the biggest but not that fukkery filled in my opinion. This Bowe/Golota brawl after the fight has to be up there too.

OJ chase I remember being at my cousin's and my mom supposed to scoop me up. She was a few hours late because she was trying to see how the situation turned out.

Got to include this fight just for comedy's sake.

:mjlol: what possessed a boxing nikka to start kicking for revenge.....Bowe was involved in too much fukkery.....Shame we aint get Bowe Lewis or Bowe Tyson

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Y'all already mentioned I witnesesed live so I noticed y'all forgot about the fukkery live........was......

Mike Tyson biting Holyfield's ear off
I just remember watching Sportscenter cause I couldn't order the PPV. They were giving updates after each round of who they thought won. Then the announcer saying
"apparently Mike Tyson has bitten Evander Holyfield's ear."
"Mike Tyson lost two points"
"they are fighting again"
"Mike Tyson has bitten Holyfield's ear again"
"Tyson has been disqualified"
"a brawl has started"
And then shyt escalating from there. Then all the interviews that night.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I just remember watching Sportscenter cause I couldn't order the PPV. They were giving updates after each round of who they thought won. Then the announcer saying
"apparently Mike Tyson has bitten Evander Holyfield's ear."
"Mike Tyson lost two points"
"they are fighting again"
"Mike Tyson has bitten Holyfield's ear again"
"Tyson has been disqualified"
"a brawl has started"
And then shyt escalating from there. Then all the interviews that night.
ESPN used to be lit after boxing events(the big ones of course)