Whats your favorite memory/memories?

emac

Rookie
Daps
I had a group counseling session this morning (i run it). One of the things we talked about was memories, particularly snapshots or pictures.

I don't have a lot of pictures. That could be a reason I don't have a facebook. I tend to live vicariously through others. Every once an again Ive seen myself in pictures with friends that are on facebook and Im pleasantly surprised. I do so much work and schooling that I dont often take time to stop and smell the roses if you will, but I remember everything like perfectly.

I only have 1 picture of me and my homie at a KC baseball game. Just last week my girl took a picture of me and her at a baseball game.

One of my gems is a picture of 'The Men'. Its my pops, my two older brothers and me. It was before my mom passed. That's real cool.

As I get older I definitely want to have the physical evidence that I was there. There have been so many parties and places and things that I was at and my friends have all these pictures and they are like :ohhh: you were there....

Im not a buster, when I'm not there I am working or schooling or doin something productive. Every once and again you run into someone you havent seen that just aint doin shyt. That aint me.

I realized that the memories are painful, yet therapeutic. I have all these memories, I never really think about'em and to have to think about the best ones or the greatest ones were tough to think about let alone tell to others in a group.

What's up with ya'll what are some of your favorite memories or snapshots?

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
thinking about it...my best ones revolve around my brothers and music. worst/painful ones usually around parents and time spent with a certain someone.

tofuspeedstar

Bosozoku Champion
Daps
Reppin
Texas
All the times I had with one of my best friends.

Some nga murdered him over some pillows in a gift bag in his apartment parking lot.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eh...

Best memory - Falling in love w/ my college sweetheart.
Worst memory - Everything that happened after that till I dumped her.