What's your favorite Three (Triple) 6 Mafia album?

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Indo G album was trash. I think Nicky Scarfo had something to do with the production thats why it sounded so 'off'. It had a few decent songs and some really bad ones too.
yeah about Nick Jackson, you know why him and Juice, Paul went they separate ways? and what his role in prophet even was?

The Minister

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
yeah about Nick Jackson, you know why him and Juice, Paul went they separate ways? and what his role in prophet even was?

he bankrolled them initially so technically was an owner of prophet ent i believe. Thats why they eventually started Hypnotized Minds. Scarfo had started using the Prophet Posse name afterwards.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
woulda been nuts. I think they should have let Juice and Pat do an album together during that time, but the Kaze album was an effort to put on lesser known acts so I get it.
Kaze album was independent, only hardcore 3-6 fans bought/heard that one back then. They put K-Rock with T-Rock and wanted to release a Rocafellaz album. Prophet guys (Mack, K-Rock, Scanman, Indo G) left around the time When The Smoke Clears dropped in 2000 @Alvin