When did Ray da 5'9" become tuff?

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Am I missing something here?

Im not exactly familiar with his background and his music, Except i know he's from detroit and he was the homosexual with Rhimestones and a cowboy hat in a baggy Steve Irwin outfit in this video that used to fill time on Rap City back in the day. And used to be rapping like "My rhymes transcend time, so I battle MC's at the scene of the crime, and leave just in time" and all that other Ringling Bros. NERD garbage.

0.jpg

:gag:

Now all of a sudden, this egghead nikka is all thugged owt. Can one of you fans give me a synopsis of this tranformation? Because I remember him on a video in Wal-Mart trying to coerce his little dweeb son into buying "Boxing gear" when the lil fukk-nikka just wanted some retainer glue and a Ukelele or some shyt and giving him the :rudy: , then his wife looking at him like :usure:

:what:

Im pretty sure this was the result of meeting Emmanuel Stewart at a local Anti-Bullying campaign in his sons' school, and being invited down to the Kronk Gym down detroit, Now the nikka think he Tommy Hearns.

You aint fooling nobody, breh. Go sit your ass down and finish your rubix cube.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
Am I missing something here?

Im not exactly familiar with his background and his music, Except i know he's from detroit and he was the homosexual with Rhimestones and a cowboy hat in a baggy Steve Irwin outfit in this video that used to fill time on Rap City back in the day. And used to be rapping like "My rhymes transcend time, so I battle MC's at the scene of the crime, and leave just in time" and all that other Ringling Bros. NERD garbage.

0.jpg

:gag:

Now all of a sudden, this egghead nikka is all thugged owt. Can one of you fans give me a synopsis of this tranformation? Because I remember him on a video in Wal-Mart trying to coerce his little dweeb son into buying "Boxing gear" when the lil fukk-nikka just wanted some retainer glue and a Ukelele or some shyt and giving him the :rudy: , then his wife looking at him like :usure:

:what:

Im pretty sure this was the result of meeting Emmanuel Stewart at a local Anti-Bullying campaign in his sons' school, and being invited down to the Kronk Gym down detroit, Now the nikka think he Tommy Hearns.

You aint fooling nobody, breh. Go sit your ass down and finish your rubix cube.

oh shyt :pachaha: