When did YOU stop being a fan of Game?

Sinister

Banned
Daps
I'm obviously directing this exclusively to people who used to fukk with Game but not so much anymore.

I felt like as soon as I heard that G unit had a west coast member I instantly had interest. When I saw that he was one of the few artists that did 100 bar verses and that he sounded a bit like Shyne I was intrigued.

I felt....mixed on him and his material. On one end he had a variety of flows and seemed to be an interesting sounding artist but other times he sounded so ignorant and amateurish that it was laughable.

With Documentary I certainly initially didn't gravitate towards it the way everyone else did but I really liked SOME songs. I think it's aged greatly.

When Game left G unit I totally thought he was in the right because 50 was being a crazy a$$hole dissing everyone from Nas to Shyne to Jada and Joe and felt Game did nothing wrong. Now I think that Game was disloyal.

I felt that SSSL dvd was the first time that I saw how...goofy he was.

I thought it was really weird how Game kept dissing G unit but apologizing and complimenting them.

I loved Doctor's advocate and the various mixtapes at the time.

I truly think the Red album releases and promo singles were when he started to have a huge decline in musical quality. But it was offset by how much he was improving at actually rapping.

I liked Jesus Piece and thought he was in the right defending Kendrick Lamar when Shyne said GKMC was garbage.

I thought it was completey stupid that he dissed Durk for no reason and jumped in for Tyga.

I thought Meek was a disloyal bytch, Beans should have minded his own business and Game killed him.

I was still rocking with him even when he was talking about supposedly....Cyn Santana and all that.

I feel the last straw that broke the camel's back was after Nipsey died...

How about you?