When Pac Dropped 'Hit 'em Up" Tho...

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
I express utter disregard toward your female companion and associates when I say
the land where the sun sets is where I'm geographically placed
and thus when we collectively locomote and deftly make our way
you will see we possess the knowledge that will clearly make you quake
Your purported prodigious fornication with females correlates not
with my actual penetration of your mate

I'll also gladly direct missives at those Delinquent Youths whom you claim
and equate their entire existence to a painful fornication laced with shame

6431091cc3799c686e63c11088dd428a.jpg

Daps
Pretty savvy marketing

Pac had the big hits at the time …and it just so happened that they slid hit em up on as a b side. Can’t say he was just getting by on the controversy…because he had the hits.

I can’t be the only one suprised this wasn’t included on All Eyez On Me at that time however

-Quikness-

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bad Boy deserved every piece of that for the little bytch shyt they did with who shot ya. And I know, but it was the timing bro :ufdup:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Got the single at circuit city when it came out. Played the hell out of that song. Too bad he wouldn't be with us much longer

Mike Wins

All Star
Daps
I was a BIG and Pac stan. This was like Shawn Michaels superkicking Marty Jannetty through the Barber Shop glass :wow:

I was on the west coast so everyone around me was shytting on BIG and I always been a contrarian or one to root for the underdog so I still repped for BIG, but also fukked heavily with AEOM and Makaveli that year

Looking back, whole feud was dumb as hell and everyone lost :francis: so damn unnecessary