When was the last time you encountered a woman who stimulated your mind

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I work with people who generally don't really care about politics or science. We got a few new people who love that shyt and most of them are women. I've heard that women tend to hide their intelligence when around men, but it seems these days that's not as common. I'm benefiting from this because it gets fukking boring listening to someone go on and on about interpersonal drama instead of speculating about what the future of humanity might look like, or explaining how a piece of art could have been better with constructive feedback.

I especially love a woman that knows how to improvise a comedic bit or clap back when someone is making fun of her and just flame them :banderas:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
I work with people who generally don't really care about politics or science. We got a few new people who love that shyt and most of them are women. I've heard that women tend to hide their intelligence when around men, but it seems these days that's not as common. I'm benefiting from this because it gets fukking boring listening to someone go on and on about interpersonal drama instead of speculating about what the future of humanity might look like, or explaining how a piece of art could have been better with constructive feedback.

I especially love a woman that knows how to improvise a comedic bit or clap back when someone is making fun of her
and just flame them :banderas:

Impregnated one lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
often enough, but obviously my physical attraction to someone will cause me to overrate or overlook, something as kind of vague as intelligence.

it's hard for me to separate the two. it runs too close together. I obviously know when someone is sharp or bright, or a little dumb, but so many people in general to me, are pretty "intellectually limited" it's a hard thing to assign an exact definition to.

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
giphy.gif