When Was The Last Time You Had a Store Hook Up?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I feel like growing up that shyt was just regular more often than it is now so it made me wanna ask y'all when the last time you had a store hook up?

I don't mean online either.

Somebody you knew from a store you regularly got free shyt from or would sell shyt they stole from a store they worked at on the side?

I remember my sister used to worked at Weiners schnitzel, we knew a dude who worked at Sonic and would sell frozen patties be stole from the store. You cook them at home and they were fire.

Had a friend who's brother used to work at the fair. I barely even knew him but when he saw me with his brother whenever I would buy shyt and he was at the register he would give me my money back and act like it was my change :dead:

Most recently I got a small hookup at a sandwich shop. I waited a little extra once and it seems like ever since then they been tryna make up for it by making my sandwiches huge and giving me free shyt.

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I'm cool with a lot of bartenders/doormen.

I get comped drinks and don't pay covers at my spots.

I still can get credit at my cornerstones.

haven't paid for drugs in forever.

edit: there was 1 coli legend who said he was a bouncer in NJ. never got to find out what circuits he worked. Yall loved him tho breh who stayed paying for p*ssy n posting on here like he was a P. Had to of worked the whole tri-state if he wasn't capping about that 2 its a small scene.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UMich + New Orleans

haven't paid for drugs in forever.
FJvhRu1VEAEkYpu.jpg