When you made the perfect weed edible appreciation thread

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man it’s like crazy my dude. Right now I’m using my iPhone to speak to y’all with the voice text to voice thing.

But like I just finished a workout, it was on the Skip rope while watching a TV show. But before I did my work out. I ate two edibles that I made from a Betty Crocker muffin top mix. I added one eighth of weed infused vegetable oil with the other 1/8 of regular vegetable oil. but bro when I was making the muffin top, I was so fukking mad because when I was using using the spoon the tablespoon to take the dough out and using it to make balls it wasn’t working so I use my finger to put it there and it wasn’t like I pretty you know like I really wanted to be like in those cooking videos or magazines and stuff like that we see a nice cake and like oh my God it’s so beautiful all they do that yo.

Anyways, I had my workout, and I felt great using massage gun under my foot just to help with my plantar fasciitis which I really believe because helped now I can play basketball again and run and do stuff like that with my foot.

Anyways, you ever had a high was like so perfect like that’s what I had or have right now you know I mean I feel it creeping a little bit higher and higher but hopefully it’s not as crazy because that oil that I did was very strong I put Keith in there, strong THC weed in there some CBD in there.

:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smashed on some RSO edibles at the Drizzy concert. shyt was hitting hitting. Going take some tonight before the cabaret show with the old lady. :blessed:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah yesterday was too high like whoa
Today I took only one and yeah I’m great :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya sex especially foreplay while high off edibles is >>>>

to the point I MUST take one beforehand now lol

had shorty try a edible from the dispensary

she been smoking/eating edibles for YEARS before so she fancies herself an “expert”

that shyt caught her by surprise tho…she been a freak but that shyt had her OPEN open