When you & the person that got beef with you are the #1 & #2 entrants in the Royal Rumble

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Not necessarily wrestling related but dayuuuuuum!!!!!! I need somebody to put some wrestling commentary in the background.
:gladbron::whoo::krs:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Not necessarily wrestling related but dayuuuuuum!!!!!! I need somebody to put some wrestling commentary in the background.
:gladbron::whoo::krs:

That was a fukking idiot , all that talk and then assaulting the guy on camera without doing no real damage to the other guy. That is a loud mouth that thinks because he big and loud nobody going to blast him one day. Bet in a week or so there will be RIP video of him getting blasted and his family asking for a gofundme to bury him.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a fukking idiot , all that talk and then assaulting the guy on camera without doing no real damage to the other guy. That is a loud mouth that thinks because he big and loud nobody going to blast him one day. Bet in a week or so there will be RIP video of him getting blasted and his family asking for a gofundme to bury him.
Wrestling isn't real. It's all entertainment. LOL!!!!