Where does sexual preference come from and what is normal?

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
I want to know the opinion of TLR on the development of sexual preference. What I mean is: Why do we like the body types we like and at what age is that developed? What do you consider a normal body type to be attracted to?

@HopeKillCure, you have a background in psychology right?

@Booksnrain I would appreciate your input on this topic.

I promise I'm not starting this conversation to judge. I want to know why I like what I like and why I don't like what I'm supposed to like. I'm starting to think there is something wrong with me because of my attraction to un-conventionally beautiful girls. I thought it was a phase, but it's not. I'm very attracted to a certain type and it's gotten to the point where I pretend to like girls I am not attracted to.

Again, where does one get their sexual preference from and what is normal?

Please, somebody, help.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I got my preference from my father. He always taught me that dark skinned women were the most beautiful and that society brain washed our people into accepting the “light is bright” mentality.

He used to tell me how when he and his sister used to go visit his grandmother in the summer that his grandmother would often times feed his lighter skinned cousins and not feed him or his sister.

He practiced what he preached. My mom’s is dark skinned, his ex wife was daek skinned, and every woman he EVER complimented on tv/movies was dark skinned.

Now my preference for phat asses was just a natural inclination :takedat: