Where the cybersecurity professionals at??

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Peace brehs/ettes,

I have a final project coming up for a class I'm taking and I need to interview a cybersecurity professional, as my primary source. Is anyone interested being my interview subject? The questions will focus on why you became involved in this field, critical situations you have experienced, what certs you acquired, etc.

It would be great if we could conduct the interview over the phone or google meet. The interview material will only be shared with my professor and a couple of friends who will help me edit the entire paper. I wouldn't mind posting it on the coli (without real names of course or your sn) if you grant me permission.

Please let me know in this thread or PM. Your time will be greatly appreciated.

morris

Superstar
Daps
Peace brehs/ettes,

I have a final project coming up for a class I'm taking and I need to interview a cybersecurity professional, as my primary source. Is anyone interested being my interview subject? The questions will focus on why you became involved in this field, critical situations you have experienced, what certs you acquired, etc.

It would be great if we could conduct the interview over the phone or google meet. The interview material will only be shared with my professor and a couple of friends who will help me edit the entire paper. I wouldn't mind posting it on the coli (without real names of course or your sn) if you grant me permission.

Please let me know in this thread or PM. Your time will be greatly appreciated.
Anyone ever reply via DM?

I'm not one btw (a cybersecurity professional)