Which is the largest black event in America? Chicagos or NY African American day parade or the NYC West Indian day parade?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm FBA/ADOS and I must admit, the labor day parade is far bigger/popular than the AA parade in Harlem. I've attended both, I would'nt even know about the AA parade in Harlem if it wasn't for this forum :snoop: Where's I knew about the Labor Day parade years before I started posting here.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I'm FBA/ADOS and I must admit, the labor day parade is far bigger/popular than the AA parade in Harlem. I've attended both, I would'nt even know about the AA parade in Harlem if it wasn't for this forum :snoop: Where's I knew about the Labor Day parade years before I started posting here.
Yea the West Indian day parade and caribana are stacked.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
West Indian Day but Chi is probably second as someone who has been to all them. It’s a little different because whereas in Brooklyn the entire borough Is either there or aware of it, Bud Billikens is more of a school/kids parade.

King day parade in LA 4th then St Pete, which is more ratchet like WI Day in BK.

BEN23

All Star
Daps
west Indian day parade is the biggest parade in the new york city period...brings in the most money and tourist...
it dont get talked about like that cause of course its black peopele

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
west Indian day parade is the biggest parade in the new york city period...brings in the most money and tourist...
it dont get talked about like that cause of course its black peopele
Do you got proof of this or you just speculating? I ask cause I would imagine the PR parade brings in more tourists (PR parade supposedly attracts a million visitors) and Puerto Ricans population in NYC doesn't feel that dominant anymore. In terms of Latinos it feels like there's more Dominicans in NYC than Puerto Ricans in 2022. PR parade seems bigger than both Dominican parades in the BX and Midtown though.

Seems like the vast majority of Ricans in NYC in 2022 are middle aged and older. I have no factual proof of any of this I'm just going off of personal observation :pachaha:

BEN23

All Star
Daps
Do you got proof of this or you just speculating? I ask cause I would imagine the PR parade brings in more tourists (PR parade supposedly attracts a million visitors) and Puerto Ricans population in NYC doesn't feel that dominant anymore. In terms of Latinos it feels like there's more Dominicans in NYC than Puerto Ricans in 2022. PR parade seems bigger than both Dominican parades in the BX and Midtown though.

Seems like the vast majority of Ricans in NYC in 2022 are middle aged and older. I have no factual proof of any of this I'm just going off of personal observation :pachaha:
google it....eastern parkway is way bigger then a few blocks of 5th avenue

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It’s bigger. Folks from the whole diaspora coming… shyt look how big the event is in Toronto and Trinidad (married to a trini)