• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I’ve run into both types in my many trips around the sun and I actively avoid both types, but I can’t decide which one’s nasty vibes can ruin your day or life quicker… the angry dude who’s emotional and ruins everything he touches or the bitter woman who could find fault in a pot of gold.

:patrice:

What do y’all think and why?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
A man with a bad wife never has a good life...

The reverse is also true. Be careful who you choose.

Same goes with the company you keep as its all vibration at the end of the day.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Water seeks its own level.

A bitter woman is more destructive she can use her hatred, trauma and control to manipulate. Passed down generations of hurt to another generation. Men can channel their pain into a purpose, we don't hold grudges as much as we get older. We just give less fukks:yeshrug:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Both bad, but an angry man simply has more mass with which to do damage if they choose to so I'm going with angry man.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ever notice how much of the media and entertainment geared toward us is based on revenge, betrayal, exposing, etc.?

And I can’t be around angry ass dudes that turn everything into a debate or a challenge to their manhood and want to fight. I left dudes like that behind 14 years ago and my life has improved greatly since.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
It depends on the situation.

Within the office, I'd rather deal with an angry man than a bitter woman. Bitterness is more passive so you can have someone fukking up your career without them knowing. Professionally, if someone is angry, it can usually be resolved with a meeting.

In a bar, I'd rather deal with a bitter woman than angry man. Anger from certain people in certain places can come with a dangerous amount of aggression.

Ɀoᥱɣ

All Star
Daps
An angry man is more of a danger to society than a bitter woman, though both are bad.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
We see who is doing these mass shootings for the most part. Angry men are more likely to shoot shyt up. And I just saw a thread about Putin wanting to take as many people with him as he can - whether it's true or not I wouldn't put that past an angry man like him.

Women are more of a danger to children because that's usually the only person they have a physical advantage over. Men will take out the whole family then themselves.

I will say be careful driving in a car with a bitter, angry and desperate woman. She will drive off a cliff.