Which LLC service do y'all use?

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Gotta LLC / Trademark some stuff on my end. What service do you suggest and why?

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I have a few LLCs...I just filed them myself. Should be pretty easy depending on the state.

for trademark it gets deeper depending on what you’re attempting to trademark. I’ve filed for a TM for a name of a company/service online so if it’s something along those lines maybe I can help.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
I would suggest just doing it yourself. It's straightforward and pretty simple in most states. No need to use a 3rd party. If you need trademarking/copyright/patent stuff, you should seek out an IP attorney in your area.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
i dont know where you are from but to get the IPO registered takes 200.00 each application class and here in the UK you can do it online or in paperback form right from the government site.

i suggest you go to your local town hall and get the paperback or online registry and not use middlemen or lawyers to do that small deed.

+

I have a question about image rights and slogan?

can i use a celebs image that isnt official like a candid picture for sale?

can i use song or movie quotes for sale? on like posters,etc.

thanks.

BossMobb

Knewgoat the novel every Black American should own
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
LLC was pretty easy to do online. I’m still waiting for my trademark submission to be assigned to someone for review, entire process takes approximately 6 months.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
LLC was pretty easy to do online. I’m still waiting for my trademark submission to be assigned to someone for review, entire process takes approximately 6 months.
You went through legalzoom?

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Getting one in Texas was easy, just filled out the paperwork. Check your states setup before paying a third party for this.