Who cooks better? Your mom or your girl?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:pachaha:

So now @DarlingNikki is a liar? That ain't how it went down?

You caught feelings and threw out an ILY at a screen name you never even met and you talking about other posters who don't interact w women offline?

Get your life together Derek. You're embarrassing your father. :snoop:

What are you talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude really upped an old thread just to be on some gossip girl shyt. I really am this site's life. Infinite ratings.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Like I said you guys don't even know the whole thing but since I'm the bigger person I'll let it go. Plenty nikkas on here simp girls but when I do it somehow it's a problem. lmao

Yes we do know the whole thing, you got exposed and are now making up :duck: to make your L seem smaller than it really is.

You are lucky Nikki is nice and doesn't feel like dropping that nuke on you. :umad:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yes we do know the whole thing, you got exposed and are now making up :duck: to make your L seem smaller than it really is.

You are lucky Nikki is nice and doesn't feel like dropping that nuke on you. :umad:

No there is more to it but it doesn't matter. :yeshrug: Why the fukk am I even arguing over old shyt on here?

I move on faster than you nikkas. More instigating. I don't fall for that shyt. Moving on.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

No there is more to it but it doesn't matter. :yeshrug: Why the fukk am I even arguing over old shyt on here?

I move on faster than you nikkas.

You move faster than who?

You are a froggit weirdo who has been exposed as pretending to be a woman online on sohh and now this.

Your whole life is a walking L nikka.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You move faster than who?

You are a froggit weirdo who has been exposed as pretending to be a woman online on sohh and now this.

Your whole life is a walking L nikka.
:tu:

Thread had nothing to do with any of this coli shyt but of course that's all you people know how to talk about.