Who Else Here Got Sleep Paralysis

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Ever suddenly wake up paralyzed?
Been happening to me all my life.

So I dont know if it has anything to do with the supernatural but there was an incident.

So for years at times i abruptly wake up in the middle of the night completely paralyzed, only thing i can move are my eyeballs.
That includes lungs, so I am unable to breathe during the abrupt wake up.

Usually the paralysis lasts for a few minutes.
When it first used to happen to me i used to always think i was about to die.

Then over time i used to fight the paralysis, like i would abruptly wake up in the middle of the night paralyzed & unable to breathe but I no longer thought i would die i was like fukk u paralysis lets do this & i would fight to move.
Then when i finally move i would fall back to sleep almost right away.

But one day something happened.
I had my girl over & she was in one room & me the other.
I fell asleep then woke up paralyzed with body stomach on bed & face sideways & from the corner of my eye I saw a little monster, a short monster.
He was running around my room & jumping over the vaccum cleaners power cord.
Then i could move again & the monster was gone.
I went to the other room & my girl said she heard thumps like something jumping.

I still have sleep paralysis to this day.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yup, just had it last night actually (I’ve had it my whole life). It’s common to see “shadow” figures (I saw them last night unfortunately). A lot of scientists say that people who claim they were abducted by aliens were really just in sleep paralysis seeing these strange figures. I saw a documentary about sleep paralysis that explained that throughout time and across cultures, people see dark, shadow creatures when in sleep paralysis. Now, is it just our minds making shyt up, or is there something supernatural going on? :jbhmm:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Your body paralyzes itself when you go to sleep so you don't act out your dreams in real life. You're just waking up before your body has essentially. The disturbing visions are just a waking dream, it certainly isn't supernatural. I've personally never experienced it but I have insane lucid dreams on a regular basis where I can completely control it. Sometimes i can't completely control it and it plays out like a storyline.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Have it all the time.

Never really seen anything, but its common for me to be dreaming that I'm in the middle of an home invasion.

shyt crazy.

Sometimes I know what's going on almost immediately, but other times its like I'm in a fight for my life.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If anyone wants to dig deeper, check out this episode of a podcast I listen to:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Had it happen a couple times when I was a kid

Safe to say it wasn’t supernatural because ghosts and demons aren’t real