Who is more “down low” men or woman? 🧐 I say woman because I would never date a BI woman or those “girl trip” woman 🤔

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You asking for trouble

I always ask these questions with a new woman I might deal with

1. Are you BI or curious? 🤨 have you EVER been with a woman before
(And yes getting your p*ssy ate counts)

2. Have you been with CAC men before (big NO for me)

3. Have you had a 3 some before and what was the dynamic 2 men and you 1 man 2 men woman or all 3 men woman

Now you got to ask is it was a 3 some it it was 2 guys and you was one of them a BI or gay man

:snoop:

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
0600687f1f8948ec75b9d80be9c32d88.gif

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Down low?

Men and it's not close.

Most women will tell u who they are if u ask

I used to drive a taxicab. I was the driver for a lot of "Michelles" who were actually "Michaels". Sometimes I would get contracted, and one of the tranny's would pay me to drive them to clients. I would see who was waiting for them.

I'd say seventy percent of the men in America are down low and just need the right privacy. It's why u see so many in support of gay issues, because deep down they know they want to put on a dress on and walk the strip

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Down low?

Men and it's not close.

Most women will tell u who they are if u ask

I used to drive a taxicab. I was the driver for a lot of "Michelles" who were actually "Michaels". Sometimes I would get contracted, and one of the tranny's would pay me to drive them to clients. I would see who was waiting for them.

I'd say seventy percent of the men in America are down low and just need the right privacy. It's why u see so many in support of gay issues, because deep down they know they want to put on a dress on and walk the strip

Ayo. 70% is a brazy number :skip: