Who should have gone farther?

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
His work EVERYWHERE outside of WWE shows that WWE missed the boat with JoMo. When he came back after being Johnny Impact and Johnny Mundo, how could you not try?!

Dude looks like a million bucks, can go in the ring, never hurt (to my knowledge), improved on the Mic, can work with most anybody....it's crazy how it just didn't work in WWE.
JoMo’s last WWE run was trash. Not saying he would’ve gotten to McIntyre’s level, but Morrison should’ve gotten a better push and showing beyond the Miz BS. Have them reunite, have Miz turn on him, get John over, keep it moving. I wouldn’t even had him as a heel honestly

Mr. Kennedy I thought would’ve turned out better. Elijah Burke should’ve been given more of a chance. Shelton Benjamin…yea I’ll forever say he should’ve gotten a bigger run. Shame than Vince was down on Raven because that character honestly could’ve been presented better and likely would’ve gone over. He was Top 5 of ECW gimmicks

Alaskan
Daps
Now that I think about it, Cesaro, Rusev, Umaga and Monty Brown, all could've went further. Especially, Cesaro.

Damien Sandow too :skip:

Cesaro and Russev should both be multi time world champions at this point. I honestly believe Russev would be, if not for Cena killing his momentum at whatever Mania that was. If you're coming out on a goddamn TANK AT WRESTLEMANIA, you better fukking win. Otherwise, what's the point?

Alaskan
Daps
Cesaro and Russev should both be multi time world champions at this point. I honestly believe Russev would be, if not for Cena killing his momentum at whatever Mania that was. If you're coming out on a goddamn TANK AT WRESTLEMANIA, you better fukking win. Otherwise, what's the point?

Vince should have learned that lesson already with the Lex Express. Luger was never that hot ever again after he took the L to Yoko.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1oJbZS.gif

772b43d8250561fa42affba3df35d648734050a8.gif

gw9nlF.gif

2bc165ce9e2e7bd6b0db2808a4d297cb521b00f9.gif