Who wants eastern pr0vgirl and Kingoffakkithill here kicking Knowledge??

KOSH

What Is to be Done?
Daps
Here I am fukkers.

BTW, my paper was on Nietzsche, not Voltaire (got an A+ on it, btw). You're confusing that post with one of my more recent posts where I was contrasting (pretty casually, too) the conceptions of human nature in Rousseau and Voltaire. I don't use a thesaurus, or any references, really. It's all memory. What's sad is that you think I need a thesaurus to post on a hip-hop message board.

And epg is Black and grew up in Saudi Arabia. And a really good person, so fukk all the negativity you all had to vent about her.

KOSH

What Is to be Done?
Daps
But he was pretentious. He was arguing with someone who he obviously felt was beneath him, then in the middle of the discussion he said he had to write some incredibly nuanced article comparing Voltaire to another philosopher and then 20 minutes later popped up to argue some more. Dude just liked to be the smartest guy in the thread. Probably was on many occasions, but he was still pretentious.

How is it pretentious to further obliterate a person who won't stop responding to you when you know the material you have to deal with irl well enough?

KOSH

What Is to be Done?
Daps
:lolbron:

she banned me from ktl for 3 months bc i called her internet boyfriend Sugahill an oreo queerbag who stikks dildos in his anal cavity.

i cosign thread.

You're not the transsexual I used to trash, are you? A shame that I don't really remember much about you, but you still get off on talking about me.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
it happened gradually and demonically. she identified herself as muslim for a while and would defend islam from the usual crowd and then she let all the attention she was getting due to the fact that she's a female get to her head and switched sides. i guess she just wanted to be a part of the majority.

:laugh: scumbag pedophile just like your prophet