Who’s the “craziest” guy you’ve dated?

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
As someone with a record of mental health issues it’s hard for me to trust or get close to women.

But when I do find someone honestly I feel inadequate and back off because I don’t want to come off weird or crazy. Idk when to actually tell someone im schizophrenic or should i let them find out naturally :francis:

Yinny

Good Morrow
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
One with anxiety and a lot of trauma- he kept lying about a LOT of shyt.

Presented as sweet and generous, he kept moving around a lot (unstable) and would facetime me all the time.

He introducing me to his family and showing me him at work, we spent a lot of time together until it was time to meet my family.

He would keep checking my phone and ask a lot of shyt about me, then every time I would travel (which is a true love of mine) he would get suspicious I was with another man.

Xmas he asked me to buy him a drone.

I was in Bermuda and he claimed he was at a funeral when he was somewhere else, find out he had a lot of shyt going on.

When I confronted him he had a lot of nasty shyt to say then tried to use his kid to make me feel bad.

Threatened me and claimed he had gangbanger sisters, police, etc etc.

Met him online.

Selena

Pro
Daps
This African dude from Ghana in college. Never again. He was very possessive/clingy, tried to be controlling and was just flat out weird.