Why are all the NBA Playoff games like this?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It did have a lot to do with it (as is the case for CP3 in all his playoff exits), but the Mavs blew them out in the 1st half in Game 7 with the 3ball.

The only way the Suns were ever going to drag it back was to shoot 3s. All the midrange jumpers in the world wouldn't have won them that game. CP3 could've had the game of his life from midrange and it still wouldn't have made a difference.

don't disagree that their strategy needed to change (lack of adjustment by Monty), but Chris laid back to back eggs in that series. He never did that before and it cost them. The refs weren't rewarding his floppin and it's the first time I've seen him really be close to a liability on defense.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you a miss a 3 the next one that player makes should only be worth 2 points and then it resets to being worth 3 points again if they make another one.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
These playoffs have been bad. I heard a clown on the radio the other day say if a series goes 6 or 7 games then it automatically was a good series. WTF!

A bad game is a bad game, stringing 6 of them together doesnt equate to a good product.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'm gonna simulate the 2022 Playoffs on 2k.

I'm gonna replace the 8 seed in the east with the 96 Bulls and the 8 seed in the west with the 01 Lakers.

We gon' see who era is better. Surely today's era should win. It has 14 of the 16 playoff spots:mjgrin:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
These playoffs have been bad. I heard a clown on the radio the other day say if a series goes 6 or 7 games then it automatically was a good series. WTF!

A bad game is a bad game, stringing 6 of them together doesnt equate to a good product.
A series sweep of 4 games where all games are close is better than a 7 game series of double digit games and game 7 is a fukkin blowout

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks saying teams need to play different, but shooting 3s will forever be the best strategy until the 3 is taken away or there's a 4 point shot. Ask the Suns how playing differently to the rest of the league went for them.
So in your opinion Miami shooting 45 3s last night making 7 of them was the "best" strategy for them to win?

I