Why did mods block me from the stimulus thread for pushing back on grandstanding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

℃ertifed

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why did mods block me from the stimulus thread for pushing back on grandstanding?

@Brooklynzson @Houston911

it happened again. I got banned from a thread on the stimulus (which I want passed) for critiquing the half assed stunt Bernie sanders pulled.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/stimulus-bailout-watch-thread.767203/

The moment you call Bernie Sanders out for grandstanding and failing to get a bill pass to actually help get people to thousand dollars after Democrats fight tooth and nail to establish some sort of bill then Bernie comes up and tries to hold the process hostage failed epically and then no one can call him out on it? Then they blocked me from the thread as if I am a Republican. They have a literal right wing Republican Scheels and sycophants on this forum but for some reason I am consistently targeted why is this? Why can’t you all get rid of the corrupt moderators on this forum????

this bullshyt keeps happening because you all allow it to. Stop tolerating this reactionary nonsense you call moderating on here for pushing back on this anti-democrat cancer you all let fester on here.

democrats are not the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.