Why did the latest Lacey Evans experiment fail, and what's next for her?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
They had a spark with this several weeks ago. But they didn't build on it. Her insulting the fans had me rolling :pachaha:

This intro wold have gotten so much heat in Canada. Lacy isn’t the best, but there’s something there. Same with Sonya, Nikki, Xia Li. They’ve been presented as afterthoughts or sent out there to do the job so many times that the heat is gone. The crowd has been trained to not care.

You tell me Lacy acting all uppity in a mini feud with Bianca wouldn’t draw some heat. Have her fall in that Honky Tonk Man (who also cant wrestle) role where she keeps comin out talking that cracker shyt until the next big babyface (Ultimate Warrior) comes out and puts her away.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
This intro was have got so much heat in Canada. Lacy isn’t the best, but there’s something there. Same with Sonya, Nikki, Xia Li. They’ve been presented as afterthoughts or sent out there to do the job so many times that the heat is gone. The crowd has been trained to not care.

You tell me Lacy acting all uppity in a mini feud with Bianca wouldn’t draw some heat. Have her fall in that Honky Tonk Man (who also cant wrestle) role where she keeps comin out talking that cracker shyt until the next big babyface (Ultimate Warrior) comes out and puts her away.

That Smackdown episode had a great Lacey Evans segment and so far the best Maxximum Male Models segment.

And WWE dropped the ball on both in terms of building

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This intro wold have gotten so much heat in Canada. Lacy isn’t the best, but there’s something there. Same with Sonya, Nikki, Xia Li. They’ve been presented as afterthoughts or sent out there to do the job so many times that the heat is gone. The crowd has been trained to not care.

Its too late but thats not a bad idea for the next Lacey to do in the future