Why do so many of these black athlete podcasts have some rando CAC on them??

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Ngga wrote all that completely unaware how cringe it is

‘Well who else is gonna do all the smart stuff silly rabbit!??!’ :bryan:
Are you slow? No where in my post am I saying black people can't do that. I've worked on and produced podcast shows, and I posted sports podcasts that don't have white cohosts.

I'm just smart enough to know that an NBA player isn't going to have the time to do all the BTS shyt to produce a quality show. People have since pointed out that some of these dudes aren't randoms and that they have known the players for years way before they were pros.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Who do you think is booking guests? Managing the topics and discussion for each show? Curating latest news and content for the show? Who do you think is editing the production? Making sure the set and equipment is straight?

My point being, I'm willing to bet they do more than just sit there on screen. There's a lot of stuff that needs to happen behind the scenes to have a focused show that is good. They probably have a production background and do everything else other than talking.

Also... Do you know if they're all random? They might know them from college or from HS. I get the thread, but at the same time it's stupid

To bring in the cac views just like the token black guy brings in some black views on white shows.

Of course they can. And there are plenty of sports podcasts and shows that have black cohosts.

That wasn't the point of my post, sir.

There you go

/thread

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Who do you think is booking guests? Managing the topics and discussion for each show? Curating latest news and content for the show? Who do you think is editing the production? Making sure the set and equipment is straight?

My point being, I'm willing to bet they do more than just sit there on screen. There's a lot of stuff that needs to happen behind the scenes to have a focused show that is good. They probably have a production background and do everything else other than talking.

Also... Do you know if they're all random? They might know them from college or from HS. I get the thread, but at the same time it's stupid

They can do that and stay behind the scenes :manny:

Daps
Most of the analytic nerds are white dudes also lots of white dudes are producers as well. Look at pretty much all the ESPN shows. All their production guys are white

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Is there real money in podcasts? Or rich people just doing it for clout and to talk shyt?
:lupe:
There has to be if everybody is doing it right?

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Is there real money in podcasts? Or rich people just doing it for clout and to talk shyt?
:lupe:
There has to be if everybody is doing it right?

Remember in the early 2000s when there was a poker show on every channel and multiple ads for a site every hour? That’s what the fantasy sports sites are for this decade and they’re handing out ridiculous amounts of money to these podcasts.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because white people are the target audience and economic engine of all this shyt