Why do these black queens like hood dudes?

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I’m still trying to understand what adventures do hood dudes provide? A lot of them don’t even leave their own areas.
I think Being in the hood is the adventure lol. Just Hitting blocks , pulling up on other hoodlums, pulling up to the trap/flop houses, driving/riding while dude making plays if he's hustling etc something the "square" dude might not be able to show them even if he lIves in the same place

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to be fooling yourself if you think educated or well to do women aren’t giving attention to hood dudes. Well I can only speak for NYC. I’ll say it depends on how far up the ladder the lady is. Here in NYC the black professionals do a great job of not paying hood dudes any mind. My black female friend from DC who moved up here wouldn’t even move to a building that had groups of hood dudes posted in the front and she is an attorney right now.

Then you have the girls who are in college or working a city job/career or working an entry level good job that can lead to a great career and they still entertain hood dudes.

Many females don’t mind a dude is who is smart/educated and has some hood in them.

And honestly I think the protection thing is really the causes of it.

The adventure excuse is subjective and silly. What type of adventures do hood dudes take these females on that is so amazing? Last time I checked a lot of dudes in the hood don’t even leave their borough, neighborhood or even city.
You mean hood dudes aren’t taking them on romantic trips to Florence Italy? :troll:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I was wondering too lmao.

shyt look like a mall.

yeah has to be a mall but it also looks like they're standing in a line for a club or something lol

plus they all dressed like they going to the club too

this mall must have a club or something

Balla

Superstar
Daps
It looks like it's day time tho. That's why it's confusing, and I never seen a club in a mall before lol.

yeah has to be a mall but it also looks like they're standing in a line for a club or something lol

plus they all dressed like they going to the club too

this mall must have a club or something

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Who started this calling everyone royalty thing?

I get it's good for esteeming one another but that shyt has jumped the shark now almost to the point of mockery :mjpls: