Why do we attack other black people who acknowledge racism or have experienced racism?

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I notice this finger pointing among black people when racism becomes part of the discussion. Someone can say you "We'll, you know the only hire______ they never hire black people" And your met with :comeon: from other blacks. Or you could say "how come black people are always faced with xyz we try to abc?" And you get :aicmon:.

Case in point I was telling my old man someone FAMOUS said they are called ****** whenever they step on the field. By old man replies:smugbiden: "Yeah it was probably a black man caling him that ".
I see this type of pushback against people who address racism almost everywhere.

Why are can't we look racism in the face and address it?

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Cause sometimes people casually call things racist
Just because a person of another race does something to you or others you don't like
They can just be a a shytty person doesnt make them racist
People need to be careful when they make claims of racism
because it easily become like the "me too" shyt and people just pulling the race card
People should use discretion when making these accusations

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Cause sometimes people casually call things racist
Just because a person of another race does something to you or others you don't like
They can just be a a shytty person doesnt make them racist
People need to be careful when they make claims of racism
because it easily become like the "me too" shyt and people just pulling the race card
People should use discretion when making these accusations

I invite you to check out The C.O.W.S. Radio - it's an educational podcast that has been on for over 10 years. It will help to educate you more on Racism/White Supremacy -- and many more issues. All whites are racist.

Here's a thread on the show are well: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/do-...he-context-of-white-supremacy-c-o-w-s.492201/

Mr H Fox Channel 2

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore