why i decided to not have weight loss/ plastic surgery

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I decided to not get plastic surgery/weight loss surgery because I noticed significant changes in my body shape the more weight I lost. :blessed:

When I was bigger, I never really had an actual waist line and my shape was kind of an apple shape so I assumed that I would need to get lipo, tummy tuck and a bbl after losing weight but look at GOD :blessed:

I just kept at it brehettes and now a bytch not only got a snatched waist but I have a fat juicy ass and hips :mjcry:

And no I didn’t do any target exercises. I literally changed my diet over a year ago, along with cardio, jogging, strength training and dance classes ( I get bored with the same work out routine so I switch it up) I finally made it to my goal weight. (350 biggest, 250 during, now at 200)

I also did extensive research on those surgeries and it legit scared the hell out of me :merchant:

I’ve fallen in love with fitness and health brehettes and it’s a great feeling

I use to pray for times like this :wow:

@BlackPearl The Empress i need a new work out buddy :steviej:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congratulations Marty Mar!

I have a question since it's the new year and I'm trying to start my weight loss journey- again...

How did you resist the temptation to unhealthy foods as well as stay consistent? I'm asking because that is one of my main troubles.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Congratulations Marty Mar!

I have a question since it's the new year and I'm trying to start my weight loss journey- again...

How did you resist the temptation to unhealthy foods as well as stay consistent? I'm asking because that is one of my main troubles.
EATing fast food legit made me sick . It put me in the hospital. I now have a sort of phobia towards fried foods and fatty food because I fear that it will put me back in the hospital. Plus I was a high risk for diabetes since it runs in my family. I had to take control of my urges. I also found great healthy recipes and health based fast food spots when I don’t feel like cooking. Sometimes I slip up and go to five guys but I usually get back on track.

Bread was my biggest issue, I couldn’t live without eating bread. Now I’m good on it :pachaha: