Why is Daryl Morey turning down these deals? J.Cole lyrics apparently welcomed

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Why would Harden want to lose 60 million if he goes to another team?

Because PA taxes are cheaper than NY. I been telling you dudes since last season that Harden is coming home to the big beards. Yall think I am trolling etc.. the shyt is done. He wanted Philly day 1.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If that Kings deal was real the Sixers and Morey would be fools not to at least think very long and hard about making that one. You get a starting caliber backcourt and another starter in Barnes. No telling how high those picks could end up too considering they are the Kings.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If that Kings deal was real the Sixers and Morey would be fools not to at least think very long and hard about making that one. You get a starting caliber backcourt and another starter in Barnes. No telling how high those picks could end up too considering they are the Kings.

that’s because you aren’t valuing thybulle take him out of the deal and it makes more sense.​

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I would have took that in a heartbeat. Hields contract goes down every year, Haliburton is cheap and young, Barnes expires next year. They are all serviceable players you can flip for a larger deal down the road, plus you relieve yourselves of the Simmons headache and the Tobias Harris contract.

He's waiting for that blockbuster trade and it aint coming

Not too mention you get two future Kings' first rounders. You gotta do that trade if the picks are unprotected are lightly protected(top 3 or top 5 protected).

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I wish somebody made guidelines

On how to get Ben off the sidelines

bad-joke-badumtss.gif

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
If we make that trade for Grant let's say, my ceiling is a 2nd round exit.
The Atlanta trade doesn't even make sense, tf am I supposed to do roll out two PFs together in Collins and Harris? Again, 2nd round exit.
You know what my ceiling is right now probably? a 2nd round exit.

These deals don't actually move the needle whatsoever and the key to it all is that the Sixers have fallen apart due to a lack of one specific thing - a high level perimeter shot creator. This is what burns the Sixers in the playoffs. Only time we had that guy was Jimmy Butler and that was the year we were a quadruple bounce away from beating the Champs despite poor roster construction, bad coaching, and Joel not being close to the player he is now.

These trades raise our floor but do nothing for our ceiling because we are effectively hard capped until we can solve the above problem. The only way to solve that problem is in a trade with Ben. Whether its Ben+picks for Beal or using Ben in a SnT this summer to bring in Harden - whatever it may be. Is Morey taking a risk? Probably. He may get burnt for this down the road. But is it a risk he needs to take in my opinion? Yeah I feel pretty confident about that fact because again it's really my only route to winning a title.

Now that being said, it's also important to remember that he may not actually lose much by waiting this out until the summer. At the start of the season Tyrese Haliburton was considered untouchable for Simmons. People laughed at the thought of us even returning a player like him. Now it looks like Sacramento may not only be willing to give us Haliburton but with picks attached while taking Tobias off our hands for Hield and Barnes. The offers on Simmons have only actually gotten better with Morey waiting

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
That King deal is bad because it required Thybulle
What I find funny is the goalposts keep moving on the deals Morey gotta take
Summer time he was dumb for not taking Brodgon or McCollum straight up cause that was the "best deal they have coming"
Yet as time goes on the rumored deals get better and better :dead:
Team is 2 1/2 games out of first and the deals getting better and better. It looks like Morey knows what he's doing to me :sas1:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
All good deals. But y'all forgetting this the same dikkhead that fukked up the rockets by giving chandler parsons and Harden those big ass deals then imploding the team to what it is before leaving. Philly gonna get fukked up.