Why is our thought that we shouldn’t hit women but not men?

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
itzrfminaj.gif

Daps
It’s just part of being a man. You don’t put your hands on females. Now I did have my wife’s cousin on one of her out of body schizophrenic drug benders attack my wife and punched her in her shyt. And she got dragged to her car and sent on her way. But unless there is certain circumstances it’s a no no. Especially if she isn’t being violent. We expect woman to be more emotional therefore just them talking crazy isn’t a justification. Now men on the other hand know the rules and regulations. Men are warriors and beasts. We expect a man to show a certain level of respect. Honestly you should have walk away from a man just talking shyt. Not all men see it that way. So the expectations for men is higher on respect. Woman are supposed to be allowed to say whatever.

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
OP unless she got a knife or weapon aint no reason to punch on a female like she a grown man

if yo gf been being rude or disrespecting you lately give her a lii shake or slight slap aint no

need to fr put yo hands on a woman sum of yall sound real fatherless

:hhh:

Yessir. Never hit a woman but I’m a big advocate of a lil shake when she poppin her neck too much.

can’t overdo it tho cuz it’s realistically a bluff move.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I mean you really shouldn't be putting hands on anyone. But I'm also of the belief that if anyone puts their hands on you it's your God given right to return the favor with greater force.

And if they got a problem with it they shouldn't be putting their hands on people in the first place. :yeshrug:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
That isn't my thought process :manny:

If a woman gets physical and a man decides to respond with violence, I don't have an issue with it.

It just isn't something I'm comfortable doing. If I'm going to put hands on someone, it is for self-defence or ego. Women haven't pushed me to the point where violence was necessary for defence (as an adult) and ego is typically man to man.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if someone comes at you like they want to fight they can be dealt with as such.

if it's someone that I loved/cared about I'd try to restrain them and avoid any serious fighting, but if a random woman tried to start a fight with me in public? best believe she can be put to sleep just like anyone else.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
OP unless she got a knife or weapon aint no reason to punch on a female like she a grown man

if yo gf been being rude or disrespecting you lately give her a lii shake or slight slap aint no

need to fr put yo hands on a woman sum of yall sound real fatherless

:dahell:

A "slight slap" is putting your hands on a woman.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Eh, it might say more about the guy than anything. I have had women hit on me and I used to wrestle women competitively, I personally could never feel threatened unless it were a Cris Cyborg coming for my head but if you genuinely feel like you are in danger, do what needs to be done to end that danger. 100%, women should not be putting hands on any man, and you should immediately cut ties with any woman that takes it to that level but from a defensive standpoint, most women grabbing or hitting me has always felt like a child doing it, so I either de-escalate or walk away entirely.

And to be clear there is no justification for a women to assault you unprovoked (physically), but for the response, it is going to be on a case by case basis, of course the law will interpret the power dynamics in play but personally it is up to each individual's discretion, if the man truly feels in danger he should defend himself and is doing so ethically if he can't either evade or de-escalate the situation. That's my most unbiased take, my previous take will be biased due to my physical experiences with women, if your experiences have been with women throwing legit haymakers and trying to take your head off, I would expect you to have a different outlook on the matter.